Stillpoint Spaces is a meeting place for psychologically curious, culturally, and educationally diverse individuals seeking to connect, reflect, and share.
Through workshops, seminars, lectures, discussions, and artist encounters, we offer a novel way to engage with psychology in depth in contexts beyond the clinic.
THE WORKSPACE AND LIBRARY
Ideal for anyone looking for a quiet, bright, reliable space to work amongst others with shared interests. We offer unlimited wifi, coffee, and tea.
Open: 9:00 to 17:00 every Wednesday and Thursday.
Members benefit from a programme of activities including writing and reading workshops free to our members.
Further events, activities, and workshops are available at a discount.
Join us at a special launch rate of €35 a month – with a further 25% off for students. Day Passes available.
• Coworking in the Library and Workspace
• Free access to Lab Programme activities internationally (Free for Members)
• Discount on Events Programme in Berlin and our Spaces in London, Paris, and Zurich
• Two Coworking Day Passes to share upon signup
• 50% off coworking day rate for guests
• Coworking in our London Space
• 15% off books for sale
• 25% off venue hire
• Access to our Library’s collection for on-site reading and borrowing
To register for a Lab Membership, please write to us at email@example.com. We will then provide further instructions for signing up.
If you are interested in our membership plan, please contact us using the inquiry form below: