1. Information We Collect:
a. Our Websites and Social Media: Stillpoint Spaces websites can be accessed and visited without the disclosure of personal data. We may collect data in an anonymous form and use this data in order to improve our services (see Cookies And Tracking Technologies below). If you contact us or subscribe to one of our newsletters or social media channels, we may collect personally identifiable information about you. This information may include:
If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
We do not send any promotional messages; however, we may send you service or inquiry related messages. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters or social media information, you may opt out of receiving them using appropriate options.
b. Our Platform: We collect personally identifiable information about you. This includes:
We may also require additional information in order to authenticate you, this includes information about education or insurance information, yet we will ask for it only if it is required.
If you choose to use our service, We or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails relevant to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
d. Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our website or the Platform. For example, when you access our websites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. Some of this information is processed by services used to track errors and Service performance. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information and we use this information only for the purpose of providing and maintaining the Service.
2. How We Use Your Information: We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our websites and the Service, send you Stillpoint Spaces related communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to help improve our offering.
3. Who is responsible for Your information: Stillpoint Zurich GmbH is responsible for data protection, control and processing. Any request and inquiries in regard to data control and processing should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As stated in GDPR, every request will be answered within 30 days. Full contact information is included in § 13 of this PP.
4. How We Share Your Information:
a. Personally Identifiable Information: Stillpoint Spaces will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. This information may be shared with Stillpoint Spaces Partners. The list of the partners and their contact information is included in § 14 of this PP. In addition, we may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Stillpoint Spaces (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). The list of services we use was included in § 15 of this PP.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We will not rent or sell your non-personally identifiable information to others, excluding our Partners. We may store non-personal information in locations outside the direct control of Stillpoint Spaces (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). The list of services we use was included in § 15 of this PP. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
d. What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses, including the Platform. Your information, such as name, email addresses, and other user information related to Stillpoint Spaces may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our websites via a Service announcement of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
e. Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting: We may use third parties to display Service and other Stillpoint Spaces products advertising on our websites and manage our advertising on other sites, not owned by Stillpoint Spaces or its Partners. Our third party service providers may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access the Service or websites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
5. Storage and Processing: Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Stillpoint Spaces or its subsidiaries, partners or service providers maintain facilities. Stillpoint Spaces may transfer information collected about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
6. How We Protect Your Information: Stillpoint Spaces is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Stillpoint Spaces or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com or refer to data protection section of our FAQ website. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you for purchased services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
7. EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and GDPR: Stillpoint Spaces makes every effort to follow EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and General Data Protection Regulation. The same is required from our Partners. In addition we check carefully, if our service providers also follow those regulations.
8. Compromise of Personal Information: In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Stillpoint Spaces will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law. This will be done by Service system announcement and by email.
9. Data Access, Correction, Deletion, and Opt Out: For current Service customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Stillpoint Spaces keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for former Service customers), you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within 14 working days and handle it promptly and as required by law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Stillpoint Spaces does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stillpoint Zürich GmbH
Privacy & Data Protection
8002 Zurich Switzerland
15. Partners: Below is a full list and description of Stillpoint Spaces partners. All Space Partners follow the same regulations as stated in this PP, yet some additional rules may apply depending on local law and regulations. Other partners process information we share with them with respect to GDPR rules.
16. Service providers we or our partners use: Below is a list of service providers used by Stillpoint or its Partners to provide the Service. Each service provider is verified to be following GDPR regulations before being utilized by Stillpoint. The list is not exhaustive, as only the most important providers were described, yet even those excluded were verified. In case of any questions, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org: